CREAMY SALMON & TOMATO PASTA
- 260g Tassal Tassie Fresh Salmon Fillets, skin off
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups wholemeal pasta
- 100g natural yoghurt
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups mixed salad for serving
- Heat oil in a non-stick fry-pan and cook the salmon fillets for approximately 10 mins, turning once. Once cooked, gently flake salmon into a bowl.
- In a saucepan with boiling water, add a pinch of salt and cook the pasta until tender. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add the flaked salmon, yoghurt and tomatoes and gently mix through. Gently reheat until warmed through, for 3-5 mins.
- Serve with a salad.
We often hear about the link between a high intake of Omega-3 fats and healthy skin because Omega-3 fats are heavily involved in new cell development, acting like an inbuilt moisturiser for the skin. We don't often hear that salmon is also a super source of Vitamin E, providing almost half of our daily requirement in a single serve. Vitamin E is one of the most powerful antioxidants we can consume, helping to fight off free radical molecules and give our skin, hair and nails a Super Sparkle.